- Buy 6 for $124.95 each and save 4%
Phyto-Quench Powder provides powerful antioxidants without Devil's Claw to help maintain healthy immunity, especially for horses not on fresh pasture. With phytonutrient rich ingredients for vascular and tissue integrity, Phyto-Quench fights the damaging effects of free radicals by neutralizing oxidative reactions to maintain a normal inflammatory response. Plant-based phytonutrients include Garlic, Turmeric, Grape Seed, Ginkgo Biloba, and Boswellia.
Also available in a palatable pellet that contains Devil’s Claw.
The tremendous value of phytonutrient support
Specific nutrients and plants in Phyto-Quench support the horse’s antioxidant capacity and protect the tissues from oxidative stress, helping to maintain healthy immune balance and function.
- Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is an organic sulfur compound synthesized in the body, where it protects the cells’ mitochondria from oxidative stress. ALA may also help the liver clear toxic heavy metals.
- Bioflavonoids are a diverse class of plant chemicals with well documented antioxidant effects and include Hesperidin, Quercitrin, Rutin and Tangeritin, which can help preserve Vitamin C levels in the tissues. Some Citrus Bioflavonoids can also stabilize capillary walls and help prevent edema at areas of allergic reaction.
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine has direct antioxidant effects and may also function as a source of Cysteine for the body's own antioxidant enzyme systems.
- Antioxidant Phenolic compounds are widely distributed through nature in herbs such as Turmeric, Grape Seed and Ginko biloba. These Phenolics are some of the most potent antioxidants ever found, and penetrate into body tissues easily. It has also been confirmed experimentally that combinations of different plant Phenolics work synergistically, meaning that lower dosages can be used. They are also synergistic with Bioflavonoids.