- Buy 4 for $69.95 each and save 7%
- Buy 12 for $67.95 each and save 9%
Liqui-Lyte is a daily electrolyte liquid formula for all four seasons to keep the horse hydrated. Vitamins, Salt, Potassium, major minerals, and trace minerals help maintain healthy cellular function and mineral balance. Can be added to water, bucket feeds, or sprayed directly onto hay to ensure performance and working horses electrolyte levels remain healthy.
Click Here for 1 oz Pump!
Frequently bought together
Proper electrolyte balance and healthy hydration levels are essential for mineral balance and to maintain the balance of vital body fluids. Liqui-Lyte can be used daily during all four seasons to replace trace minerals lost in sweat.
Electrolytes are minerals that exist in the body in free, “ionized” form, which means they carry an electrical charge. Minerals with an electrical charge hold water.
A host of essential body functions depend on the healthy electrolyte balance, with electrolytes involved supporting:
● The production and secretion of sweat, saliva, intestinal tract fluids, urine and mucus.
● Healthy heart contraction.
● Intestinal movement and other involuntary smooth muscle contraction, such as the heart, lungs or uterus.
● Absorption of nutrients across the intestinal wall and into the body cells.
● Skeletal muscle contraction.
● Nerve function.
● Maintenance of normal acid base balance (pH).
● Maintenance of healthy hydration
● Glycine, an amino acid that supports electrolyte bioavailability and utilization.
● The trace mineral Chromium and B Complex Vitamins, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) and Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), which support healthy sugar metabolism and hormone function.
● Trace minerals Copper, Zinc, Iron and Manganese to support healthy electrolyte metabolism, red blood cell production and adaptation to the increased oxidative stress associated with strenuous activities or events.