- Buy 6 for $94.95 each and save 5%
Focus Calm helps keep your horse calm, focused and relaxed, especially during the stress of travel and competition. Taurine supports the brain and nervous system to promote a sense of relaxation and mental alertness without drowsiness.
L-Tryptophan promotes the production of the neurotransmitter Serotonin, which supports a calm and balanced nervous system. Thiamine (B1) supports balanced chemical reactions in the brain and nervous system. Glycerosphosphocholine (GPC) promotes healthy brain function.
Even a properly fed, trained and exercised horse can be hard to handle in stressful situations. Focus Calm helps keep your horse calm, focused, and relaxed. It is designed to help balance stress response and recovery and to help maintain calm during separation, travel, and tension caused by changes in your horse’s daily routine. Providing support for the central nervous system, Focus Calm helps soothe stress from situations that can produce irritability, nervousness, or unpredictable behavior.
● Taurine is an amino acid that supports brain, liver, and heart health. A potent antioxidant, it supports liver function, healthy response to stress, and brain and nervous system to promote a calm and balanced response to daily events and activities.
● L-Tryptophan is a naturally occurring amino acid that supports the neurotransmitter serotonin production, which supports a calm and balanced nervous system.
● Thiamine (B1) supports balanced chemical reactions in the brain and nervous system.
● Glycerosphosphocholine (GPC) is a water-soluble phospholipid metabolite that can enter the brain to support healthy brain function. GPC also aids in stabilizing cell membranes and supports liver function.
It can be used pre-event to help maintain calmness, and post-event to support normal emotional balance and maintain healthy nervous system function.
Won't cause drowsiness or impair performance. Check association regulations regarding use during competition.
Directions For Use
Use at the rate of 30-60 grams (1-2 scoops) daily per 1,000 lbs of body weight.
1 scoop = 30g scoop included. (20-40 day supply)