Focus Calm Paste
- Buy 10 for $17.95 each and save 10%
- Buy 20 for $15.95 each and save 20%
Focus Calm Paste helps keep the horse calm, focused, and relaxed in a convenient paste that is more quickly absorbed. Perfect for travel and competition.
Taurine supports the brain and nervous system to promote a sense of relaxation and mental alertness without drowsiness. L-Tryptophan promotes the production of the neurotransmitter Serotonin, which supports a calm and balanced nervous system. Thiamine (B1) supports balanced chemical reactions in the brain and nervous system. Glycerosphosphocholine (GPC) promotes healthy brain function.
Focus Calm Paste
Focus Calm can help keep the nervous horse calm before travel or competition. This unique formula can help manage the tension of competition and training that can produce irritability and nervous, unpredictable behavior, allowing the horse to be more focused and relaxed during separation, travel, and changes in daily routine. Providing support for the central nervous system, Focus Calm can be used daily, pre-or post-event to help maintain calmness, support normal emotional balance and nervous system function.
Help for the hard-to-handle horse.
● Taurine is an amino acid that supports brain, liver, and heart health. A potent antioxidant, it supports liver function, healthy response to normal stresses, the brain and nervous system to promote a calm and balanced response to daily events and activities.
● L-Tryptophan is a naturally occurring amino acid that supports the production of the neurotransmitter Serotonin, which supports a calm and balanced nervous system.
● Thiamine (B1) supports balanced chemical reactions in the brain and nervous system.
● Glycerosphosphocholine (GPC) is a water-soluble phospholipid metabolite that can enter the brain to support healthy brain function. GPC also aids in stabilizing cell membranes and supports liver function.
A nervous horse can cancel out the hard work leading up to the competition. Time and training go down the drain if the horse becomes unable to concentrate, starts head shaking, rearing, spooking, or bucking. Horses that have a tendency to overreact have over-energized metabolisms that use more energy than they require for the extent of the event they are going through. These horses are difficult to calm, have a tendency to be hyper-excitable, and ultimately lose focus because of excess energy usage.
Directions For Use
Use at the rate of 30-60ml daily, or as needed. 1 - 2 doses per 60 ml tube.
Won't cause drowsiness or impair performance. Check association regulations regarding use during competition.