Daily Vitamin Soft Chews
- Buy 6 for $26.95 each and save 10%
Canine Daily is an ideal supplement to promote overall wellness for dogs of all breeds and ages. This foundation vitamin and mineral formula provides added nutrients that are most often deficient or lacking in the canine diet. Provides major and trace minerals, a wide array of B-Vitamins and antioxidants. Pre- and Probiotics and digestive enzymes help support efficient digestion and nutrient absorption. Now in a delicious soft chew!
Use at the rate of 1 soft chew per 25 lbs. body weight daily.
Less than 25 lbs. = 1/2-1 soft chew daily. 25-50 lbs. = 1-2 soft chews daily. 50+ lbs. = 2-3 soft chew daily
The foundation of a healthy dog begins with adequate daily intake of all the nutritionally essential vitamins and minerals. Canine Daily soft chews provide a comprehensive array of vitamins, minerals and digestive support ingredients.
Canine diets meet basic nutritional requirements, but these are bare minimums, not what is optimal for overall health and performance. Overprocessing, prolonged or improper storage and use of inferior ingredients may additionally decrease the nutritional value of commercial foods. If your dog gets a homemade diet you may also wish to fortify it against any potential deficiencies.
- Without a healthy digestive tract, nutrients are lost. Daily has three potent prebiotic strains plus fructooligosaccharides as a probiotic to feed them.
- The major minerals calcium and magnesium are particularly important for bone health, muscle and nervous system function.
- Trace minerals zinc, copper, selenium and iron are involved in so many important body functions. Virtually every cell in the body uses these nutrients to power enzymes and control damaging free radicals. Everything from coat color to bone marrow function to oxygen carrying capacity depend on the support of trace minerals.
- A, D, E and K are the fat soluble vitamins, found in cell membranes, body fats and liver stores. They have many functions including support for skin health, immune function, blood clotting and combating oxygen free radicals.
- Vitamin C is a very important water soluble antioxidant whose levels are easily lowered by high levels of free radicals under stressors like exercise or infection. It is also important for bone, cartilage and tendon/ligament health.
- The B vitamins are also water soluble. They are important players in allowing all cells to process carbohydrates, fats and protein and are particularly important for active and dividing cells in the brain, skin and digestive tract.