Fit & Lean Soft Chews
- Buy 6 for $23.95 each and save 20%
Normal control of weight and glucose metabolism is an intricate process with influences from multiple hormones and nutrients. Exercise and a healthful diet are the cornerstones of maintaining proper function. Your dog may also benefit from supportive herbs and supplements.
Canine Fit & Lean is formulated to assist your dog's body in maintaining normal weight and glucose metabolism.
- Taurine is an amino acid derivative which helps in glucose uptake by the cells. Taurine also plays a role in the regulation of the burning of fats and glucose for energy as well as detoxification reactions in the liver which eliminate toxins via bile.
- Inositol is an important intermediate in cellular responses and supports normal cellular sensitivity to insulin.
- The herbals Gymnema sylvestri, Cinnamon bark, Fenugreek seed, Banaba leaf and Garcinia cambogia also support normal glucose levels and insulin sensitivity.
- Milk Thistle seed contains silymarin, a complex of plant flavonoids which are potent antioxidants in the liver
- Kelp is a natural source of iodine, essential for thyroid function
- Pancreatin is a blend of pancreatic enzymes to assist in normal digestion
- Magnesium citrate is a highly bioavailable source of magnesium which normally plays a key role in insulin sensitivity
- Betaine may assist in maintenance of normal blood insulin levels and fat burning
- Adrenal cortex supplies all the necessary precursors for normal adrenal gland function
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a potent antioxidant in the body which may assist with the maintainance of balanced glucose and fat levels
- The B group of vitamins – Niacinamide, B-12, calcium pantothenate, thiamine and biotin are essential cofactors for the normal metabolism of glucose and fats