- Buy 6 for $27.95 each and save 7%
Palatable cherry flavored Equine Aspirin Powder aids in temporarily reducing fever, minor aches, joint and muscular pain.
Call to ask about Bulk Pricing at 1-800-248-0330
Our Equine Aspirin Powder
is mixed in a tasty cherry flavor, and can provide temporary relief of pain and inflammation, as well as protection from vascular clot formation. It can be conveniently mixed with feed as a top dress and contains 10 grams of pure Aspirin per serving.
Information on our Asprin Powder
- - Concentrated form of the proven pain reliever, Aspirin.
- - Pure USP-Grade cherry flavored powder.
- - Can help aid in the short term relief of minor muscle aches, joint pain, and fever reduction.
- - Long-lasting support in the prevention of vascular clotting.
Equine Aspirin Powder can provide a short window of relief (a few hours). This allows horses to eat and drink without long term suppression of fever and pain that could complicate an accurate assessment of response to treatment.
Directions for Use
Administer orally. Allow animals to drink water after administration.
Adult Horses: Administer 10g every 4 hours. Do not exceed 40g daily.
1 scoop = 10g