Arthroxigen Pellet 20 lb
- Buy 4 for $329.95 each and save 6%
Uckele’s most potent joint formula provides complex joint support to promote the functions of joint and connective tissue with over 30 active ingredients. Arthroxigen helps maintain joint mobility, strong bones, cartilage, and structural integrity and function.
With maximum potency Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM, and Hyaluronic Acid, plus added support from Devil’s Claw and Vitamin C. A rich array of plant polyphenols and flavonoids Resveratrol, Quercetin, Astragalus, Boswellia, and Yucca promote a healthy inflammatory response. Available in a palatable powder or pellet.
Available in additional sizes:
5lb pail = 45 day supply
20lb pail = 90-180 day supply
Use at the rate of 50-100 g daily. 1 scoop = 50 g. 2.5 lb. jar 22-45 day supply. 10 lb. pail = 90-180 day supply
Normal training, showing and exercise may lead to discomfort that can ultimately affect the horse's cooperation and performance. When a stronger, more complex joint supplement is sought, Arthroxigen provides premium, potent, comprehensive joint support that includes the most complex blend of joint support ingredients available.
Providing building blocks for synovial fluid, cartilage and connective tissues, this formula promotes joint mobility, strong bones, cartilage, structural integrity and function. Can be utilized as a high-powered support formula for horses with discomfort from activity, training, competition or everyday wear and tear.
• Higher doses of MSM promotes connective tissue integrity, maintains healthy cartilage and supports a normal inflammation response.
• Arthroxigen is fortified with Uckele’s proprietary Auradagex, one of the most powerful antioxidants and free radical scavengers ever tested.
• Support for connective tissue has been enhanced by substantial levels of hydrolyzed collagen and the addition of egg shell membrane.
• Resveratrol, Quercetin, Astragalus and Perna further maintain strong support for joint health, joint mobility, strong bones, cartilage, structural integrity and function, and a healthy inflammation response.
• The full range of the joint support: Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Hyaluronic acid are provided in high doses.
• Further support is provided from Devil’s Claw, Vitamin C, Boswellia, Yucca and an array of rich sources of plant polyphenols and flavonoids.